I have always considered myself conservative, until recently. It seems more and more, I agree with liberal view points. One issue I am completely on the fence about is whether I agree with Pro-Life or Pro-Choice. I grew up in church, and of course, they preach "abortion is murder". But how is abortion any different than birth control? Condoms do the same thing as an abortion - they both prevent life. On one hand, how many of those aborted babies could have grown up to discover the cure for cancer? How many could have changed the world drastically for the better? But even if abortion was illegal, women would still find ways to end their pregnancy. And assuming if the women did go through with the pregnancy & put their children up for adoption, where are all these millions of parents looking to adopt going to come from? The kids will more than likely end up being the government's, and the tax payer's, problem.
Opinions?





Bookmarks